So we got some pretty good footage of Kallie talking we wanted to everyone to see. It's kind of long (8 minutes) but she stops and starts throughout. She's a real orator! There is one important message to go along with this video. It's for Grammy out in California. I know it's probably 2 a.m. and you're watching this for the 12th or 13th time. JUST GO TO BED! :-)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
yes Mom, it will still be here in the morning :) we love you!
she is so cute. thanks for posting this, it is sad that we live so far away, but i am glad that we at least have the technology that we do so we can be part of it all. love you.
she is adorable. I can't wait for Eve and Kallie to meet each other. Eve is also quite the talker. She seems a bit louder than Kallie, but I think I am bit on the loud side too (it's us Neilsons!) Anyhow, she is a doll. I love all the tiny muscle movements in her facial expressions and how her hands and arms move! She is just so cute!!
Oh my, I'm in love, LOL. Especially with the accompanying facial expressions and gesticulating!
I love this age when they are learning to say things. She is so cute. Bryan is so a great dad. I love your blog!
She is so cute! Boy she had a lot to say. Crazy how fast they seem to grow up, isn't it.
She is so cute. You do such a cute job!
OHH, how sweet is that?!
If you come visit you have to show me how to put video on here, ever since I got a new camera I can not upload videos anywhere..
Post a Comment