Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Friday, May 9, 2008

finally getting around to...

posting pictures of Kallie's bedding that I made (with my Mom's help.) My Mom was so nice to help sew most of it while she was here. I cut it all out but really I only did the curtains and the bed skirt. She did the rest. And the crib was given to us by Bryan's mom. We are very grateful for that because we didn't have a crib yet. Kallie sleeps in a pack-in-play in our room right now so we didn't feel rushed to get one and then she gave us this one :) Anyway, here it is...

10 comments:

GA Howes said...

Rachel (and Mom) that is sooooo cute!!!! I LOVE it. I wish I had half the creativity you have. (My house would probably be decorated by now). I love the color combos and pattern! Once again...so CUTE!!!

Love you!!

Tami said...

Very cute. Love the fabrics. I also appreciate creativity and design in others because I lack it. :)

Super B said...

I love the bedding and curtains. So cute!!
I can't wait to see you all this summer.
Take care.

Sue said...

Nice job. It is fun to be creative! You do a great job.

Ginny said...

cute cute

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You are so talented! Looks like the crib we have as well that my sister's in-laws gave us! Can't wait to see you and Bry this weekend! :)

Muffin said...

Cute!!!We have the same crib, but in white. I too, made curtains and bedskirt. So fun! Yeah! Kallie is soooo cute. I sure wish Char would get some hair... hee hee.

Catmull's said...

Love the bedding. You did a greeat job. With or without your mom's help, You did a great job. I would love an invite to your blog when you go private. If you don't mind that is. If you don't still have my email address, let me know.

Demarcus Family said...

Yay! I finally got into your blog!
That is really darling!
Trish

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

The bedding and curtains are so pretty and unique! Good Job!

Kallie is growing so much. She is beautiful.