Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

San Diego Trip: Peter's Birthday

While we were in San Diego we got to celebrate Peter's birthday with him.  It was an airplane themed birthday and turned out so cute!  My sister did a great job.
The birthday boy! 
 They decorated their own cupcakes.  I think this idea is genius.  Gives them something to do and it is yummy too!
We had the party at a park so the kids played on the playground and in the sand and had a great time!  It was a little cool in the shade, but was perfect in the sunshine. Perfect day for a birthday party.
 Happy as can be!
 Very intensely icing his cupcake.
 Cute Carter
 My Dad.  
Despite the bad exposure, I love this picture of my Dad.  
He does not like to take pictures.
 My beautiful Mama!
 Danny, Suzy and the birthday boy, Peter.

 YUMMY!
 I am pretty sure he thought is was tasty too.

 My cute Mom and Dad.  I love them!
 The set up.  My sister had made balloon clouds and hung airplanes from them and around the pavilion.  Turned out so cute!
There was a baseball field and volleyball court at the park too so the bigger boys got to play frisbee while the kiddos played at the park.
My sis and her family.
Peter made out like a bandit with some great, NOISY presents ;)

No comments: