Just wanted to share the latest. I had my first appointment and I am 12 weeks along. Due November 4th. We get to find out what we are having next appt. on May 19th. I have some ultra sound pictures that I just need to scan in so I can share them.
While we are very excited...I have been pretty sick and am excited for the world to smell normal again one day.
Things that STINK(really bad):
clean laundry :(
my dog
eggs
the BBQ someone is doing for dinner outside
my freshly washed hair :(
myself...I know, weird, but I often can't stand the smell of my own skin. Sad day.
Just to name a sad few. It is so crazy how your body totally turns these wonderful smells (minus the dog) into something so nasty. Hormones...crazy stuff. But amazing that there is a baby that grows inside me!
oh well, it's all worth it. I fell in love the second I saw the ultra sound pictures and I am completely smitten and look at them often!
If you missed Kallie's announcement last post, you may want to check it out...I am a little biased, but she is pretty neat.



4 comments:
Rachel, I am soooo excited and happy for you! Not because of the sickness of course :) but the baby! Congratulations! Can't wait to see another cute little baby of yours.
Oh darlin I'm sorry about the sickness. It was the worst ever. I already have an intense sniffer and being pregnant just made it all worse. My worst smell was actually our water. There is something in it that just stinks so bad, oh and our dog. I used to love the way she smelled and now I can't stand it. It's such a weird conundrum.
I sincerely hope you feel better soon. Congrats though on the baby. So exciting!
ugh! know how that is. i walked in the house the other day and was scouting around the house trying to find the horrible mystery smell. after quite some time i realized it was my own breath. haha! i hate smells right now too!
those are some pretty crazy things to have a smell aversion to and I hope the world starts to smell better for you too! So happy things are going well so far. Can't wait to find out what you're having! :o)
Post a Comment