My brother and his girlfriend, Veronica, were in town for her family reunion and Bry was able to go snowboarding with them one of the days they went. It was so great to have them in town and to be able to visit with them! Kallie LOVED having them here and cried every time John would leave to take Veronica back to her brothers. She would wait very patiently for him to wake up in the morning so she could WOW him with all her tricks. She mostly just loved that there was someone other than Mom to play with. Cause, lets face it, I have been a bit boring lately.
They both live in San Diego and it is rough not having all my San Diego family close.
This is the only picture from his stay. I am slacking in the documentation department!
I must be tired and sick or something...



No comments:
Post a Comment