Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dinosaur Park

During our families spring we were able to join them on a trip to the Dinosaur park.  Bry stayed home to go with us and we had a great time.  I had never been there, but it was a lot of fun.  Kallie is not super interested in dinosaurs, but she loved poking her head in the pictures and LOVED the park they have there.  They have an inside venue and a trail to see dinosaurs out doors.  Luckily we went on a day that was sunny and sort of warm.  The other days were rainy, so we lucked out.  They have a huge park that the kids can play on when you are done looking at all the dinosaurs.  I would definitely recommend it if you have a dinosaur lover in the house!  Either way we had a great time.
Kallie Girl.  Ride'em cowboy!
Cousin Jackson
Kallie...
Cousin Simon...and Grandma McCracken to the right.
These monkeys!  Oh wait, they are the world's most dangerous animals...don't they look like it :)
Kallie with her cousins.
There were lots of slides, swing and things to play on.  They really had a great time.  It was nice to let them be outside and run around too!
Throwing rocks in the water.  Kallie loves to throw rocks.

Sorry, the pictures aren't very exciting...in fact, I didn't even get any with a dinosar in it!!!
Better luck next time, right?

No comments: