Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Princess Tiana Party

Kallie insisted on having a Tiana party.  At the point that she decided she wanted a Tiana party, she had never even seen The Princess and the Frog.  Since then she has seen it a few times, but that is what she wanted, so that is what she got.  I made little purses for all her friends that she invited.  She loved that she  was able to give them a present too.  Especially a Tiana present.  I also made them a little Tiana coloring book to go in the purse.  It is fun for me to do stuff like this for her.  She gets excited and I love to do it.  We had to postpone her birthday party from the date that was on the invite cause she was sick.  February was a bad month for being sick around here.

 My Birthday girl!
 Her cake.  She wanted a Tiana cake and I cheated and bought a topper!  Totally worth every penny!
 And she could not contain herself when she saw it!
 She is so lucky to have quite a few little girls here in our neighborhood that are here age.  There are a couple girls that weren't able to make it, but we still had a great time!
We played games...
 and tried to toss all the balloons off the blanket.
Then the girls hid underneath the blanket. 

 Then we played pin the lips on the frog.


Each girl took a turn...don't worry, we didn't spin them ;) 
 We didn't have an actual winner, but the girls had fun doing it.  Thanks to my awesome cricut Kallie and I made the frog and lips in no time!
Then we had cake and ice cream picnic style on a blanket in the living room.  They thought it was pretty neat!

 Kallie blew out her candles perfectly!  I was impressed!
 High five from Mom for getting all the candles out in one blow!


Then she opened and played with her presents. 

 They had a great time and I think everyone had fun...:)
 I know I did ;)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Adorable! What a fun party! I love the little purses. And I just can't believe our girls are 3!