We spent Christmas eve at my Mother-in-laws. It is so nice to have family close and to be able to enjoy the holidays with them. We went caroling to a few homes in Mom's neighborhood and then came back for Christmas Eve presents, hot cocoa and treats.
(this video is a few days after we went caroling. I am amazed that Kallie remembered the songs we sang at the doors. I didn't teach them to her...she just remembered! I know the glorias' seem to go on forever, but keep watching cause there is also a song at the end)
Christmas eve pajammies (as Kallie calls them)
The newest baby in the family. Paisley. She is such a treat!
All the kiddos in their jams. This little family is growing, not only in numbers, but these kids are growing up too fast!
Allen, Alexis and Paisley in their Christmas jams.
I remember getting Christmas pj's on christmas eve from my Grandma and Grandpa Gardner. It was so fun to get changed into them with all our cousins. Growing up, Grandpa would read from Luke 2 then we would do family songs and skits. It was so much fun. We haven't been able to be at a Gardner christmas for a while, but I did get to facetime with my cousin for a bit of one this year. Made me a little home sick, but it was so wonderful! I am excited to make these new traditions with my little family.
Kallie LOVES these babies. In fact, for Christmas, one of the things she asked for was a brother or sister. This is her playing with Penny, the 2nd youngest in the McCracken clan right now.
Holding Paisley. I love how she puts Paisley's little hand and touches it to her cheek. Too sweet. Kallie loves to see their little feet, hands...etc. "Mom, look at her little tongue!!!!"
Kallie goes to a Mom'n'tot tumbling class and loves it. She is also really good at it. She has started swinging herself on things. The couch, mom and dads legs..what ever she can find to successfully support her weight. She is so fun.
...then she had some fun with Grandma.
...then she had some fun with Grandma.



1 comment:
LOL, she really is a siwwy goose.
The holidays really were magical this year, weren't they? I'm so glad we got to spend so much time with you guys!
Love ya!
Post a Comment