Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

So fun, I mean SNOW fun!

We had a great time playing in the snow the other day.  It was the first time that Kallie has really played in the snow and liked it.  Last year we would get all bundled and head outside and she would immediately want to come back in.  Well, this year...we played:



Honestly, this was my first time really "playing" in the snow too.  Everything is so much more exciting with little kids involved.  Even Duke had a great time!

(There are a couple more videos to upload, but the computer is being super slow tonight, so they will have to wait.)
UPDATE!!!  HERE THEY ARE!






I just love all the squeals! Makes me happy!

No comments: