Do I take it on? Maybe that is just what I need to get back into the habit of blogging...so here it goes! It may just be words, or you might get some fun with it too, but I just want to be more grateful and this is a great month to do it!
DAY 1
I am thankful for my life! I love my life and am so grateful to be me!




4 comments:
oh, i'm glad you're doing this. this is something i want to do every year in the month of november and i ALWAYS forget. SO. . . .when you see my thankful posts, YES, i DID copy you. thanks for the idea. : )
that's a good thing to be thankful for. it seems like you have a good one. a beautiful little family, a loving husband, and a big smile on your face! what could be better?
YAY!! You're back! I can't wait for this month to hear from you! You look gorgeous, by the way!
You're a brave soul and I'm glad we'll be seeing more posts from you!
BTW, I'm glad you're you too and I'm grateful to have you in my life ;)
What a fantastic idea, and I've missed you blogging so I feel especially grateful. I would steal this idea if I didn't have to catch up seven days worth.
Post a Comment