Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Thankful Challenge: Day 2


Valentines 2010.  He remembered both of us!

DAY 2

I am so thankful for my husband! He is such a wonderful Daddy! He is a great example to me and I love him so much! He helps me want to be a better person, wife and mother! I am grateful to be married to him for eternity! I am a better person because of him and occasionally we have a lot of fun together ;) love you Bry!



2 comments:

Steve and Katie said...

Haha! I think he's the first person I've seen standing next to that picture that is actually close to the size of the gorilla! Just double or triple the thickness.....Love the zoo!

Super B said...

LOL! Love that gorilla picture! Funny stuff.