While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!
I have loved reading your posts this month, what a great idea. It is nice having you posting again. HEEHEEHEE! We need to schedule another girl's night. Love ya.
Loved all your thankful posts! Wasn't that so fun?! It actually feels a little weird to stop doing it, I guess maybe I should just keep going and write it down somewhere else :)
2 comments:
I have loved reading your posts this month, what a great idea. It is nice having you posting again. HEEHEEHEE! We need to schedule another girl's night. Love ya.
Loved all your thankful posts! Wasn't that so fun?! It actually feels a little weird to stop doing it, I guess maybe I should just keep going and write it down somewhere else :)
Post a Comment