Happy Halloween!
We are alive and, yes, I am actually posting! Miracles do happen!
and hopefully a whole season doesn't pass before I post again!
Here I am...I was a spider! We had a fun ward party on friday night and then got to go indoor trunk-or-treating due to some rain that hit us. But we had a great time anyway! I love dressing up and having fun! I am just glad that Kallie laughed when she saw me...I would feel so bad if I made her cry!
![]() |
| May not look like it, but there are 8 legs on my spider... |
![]() |
| Love that sweet face! She is getting so big! |
| My painted pumpkins... |
![]() |
| Bry's award winning pumpkin! He won two awards at the ward halloween party in the pumpkin carving contest! |
| My adorable octopus! (thanks Chris for letting us borrow the costume!) |
| I asked Kallie to show me what she got...apparently I took TOO long to take the picture. |
| Me and my girl! Love her! I had to tickle her to get her to smile for the picture! She is so funny! She will only smile for pictures when she wants to. |
We made it through a Halloween that Kallie will probably remember next time around. She seemed to have a great time and I am sure she is asleep right now dreaming about candy! That is all she has talked about for two days! Treats and candy. And she is finding every opportunity to do something good that is deserving of a treat. ie: eating all her dinner all gone, going to sleep with out crying, sometimes she will throw in the occasional "I am being a good girl, do I get a treat?" Oh boy....
oh, and I am pretty sure I gained 5-10 lbs in the last week. I am really glad that most of our halloween candy is now in someone else's home! I am a sucker for chocolate! And my will power needs a serious make over!
The holidays are becoming more and more fun with a little one that can understand what is going on. The more you get into it, the more they do! I love it! We learned the letter H this week, for Halloween. She even knows that it makes the "hu" sound. We also did some really cute crafts centered around halloween. I am excited to get things together for her for to do in the coming winter months! I just love her! She is such a sponge right now and it is so fun! Although, I need to pay a little more attention to the things that I say...







3 comments:
it's been so long. happy to see you're still alive and well! kallie is a cutie! she's getting so big. i love your costumes and i especially love the pumpkins! great job!
awesome! love all the pics and loved the gorilla story. isaac just started a recent fear of dogs and it breaks my heart every time he freaks out. so sad to see our kids like that isn't it?! and thanks for the 30 days of gratitude idea. people are already catching on from mine as well...look at you, you're a trend setter! happy halloween!!!
First, I have to say, congratulations on your blog post! lol
I'm so glad you guys came - it was so fun seeing Kallie and spending a little time with you. You guys all look great!
In a few of these pictures I can see more and more of you in her facial expressions. She's such a doll!
Love you!
Post a Comment