While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!
What a fun date! Just listening to the music got me all 'jazzed' up - I would have had such a hard time staying in my seat. ;) Bry - impressive! that is so cool that you can do all of that with your phone. cool, I tell ya.
love all the pics! so sad i didn't know there was a jazz festival in salt lake. i need to be more in touch with those kinds of things, kyle and i would have loved something like that. getting a sitter is so hard these days too. how do you find out about stuff like that? is there a website?
5 comments:
That looks and sounds like so much fun! What a great date night idea.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
What a fun date! Just listening to the music got me all 'jazzed' up - I would have had such a hard time staying in my seat. ;) Bry - impressive! that is so cool that you can do all of that with your phone. cool, I tell ya.
It was great to see you guys the other day. I am glad all is going well. We will have to get together one night and go to dinner or something!
love all the pics! so sad i didn't know there was a jazz festival in salt lake. i need to be more in touch with those kinds of things, kyle and i would have loved something like that. getting a sitter is so hard these days too. how do you find out about stuff like that? is there a website?
Post a Comment