There is soooooooo much more to post, but for now I am gonna have leave it at this. To bed I go! And don't think I have forgotten about the rest...don't get worried (Stacie;) I am going to my sisters for a few days. She had some surgery on her foot and needs a little help with her two girls. It will be nice to get away and hang out with them for a while. But this really is just the beginning. All of this is in no particular order at this point. I will have to rearrange later. For now, it just needs to get posted :)
Big news not to be missed.....
KALLIE TURNED TWO LAST WEEK!!!!!!!
my little girl is not so little anymore. She is also successfully sleeping in a toddler bed as of last week. She amazes me and melts my heart!
2 comments:
Hey Rachel~
I got the nursing cover in the mail today! Thanks soooo much. It is sooo cute and I love it! I appreciate you taking the time to make it! Thanks!
Rachelle
love the catch up saga going on. cutest pics ever! congrats Kallie on the big 2! happy birthday!
Post a Comment