Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 2010 via my cell phone

Here are a few pictures and videos from my cell phone in the month of January.
Making faces. She started to do this all on her own. I am sure she had to learn it from somewhere, but I am not sure where she got it from.
Kallie loves to brush her teeth!
Someone posted a picture of their son's "good grades" doughnuts...and I just had to have some! So we all went out after dinner to get some doughnuts!
(Don't worry, we came home with a dozen doughnuts...and we ate all of them in a matter of 3 days! It is true.)
Kallie really, really, really wanted to wear her swimsuit! I think she was boycotting the cold. I know I am by now! I told her she could, but we had to put some layers on underneath first. She was so happy! We are dreaming of days in the pool...ahhhhh, sunshine!
Kallie loves to ride the Barney ride at Wal Mart. We were there with our friends the other day and they got to ride it. It is hard to get a good picture with my phone when they are moving back and forth! Just as I started to video and I mention how much fun they are having, they start to fight :) Oh well.

My master juggler! Bry juggles and her uncle John juggled for her when he was here too. Now she juggles (in her own little way of course).
We walked out of my cousins house a while back and she all the sudden said "oh man, it's cold" I could not stop laughing! I know I say "oh man" but I have never put the two together like that! She is a riot!

7 comments:

Demarcus Family said...

those videos are too cute! Love the juggling :)

TheTerry's said...

she is so hilarious! such a big personality! and i can relate to dreaming of warmer days. i'm not cut out for this utah weather.

Kim said...

Kallie is so funny! I love her silly faces. The goggle pics in one of your earlier posts just crack me up! It's been so long since we've chatted. How was your birthday, Rach??? We love you!!!

SLL said...

Love it! She has got so much personality. These photos and videos capture that so well!

A Charmed Life said...

love it! LOVE IT!!! now Tessa nd Abby are making faces too! miss you - :( can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Miss you guys... time to get together again. Play night maybe?

Damitz Family said...

I had to stop in and leave an obnoxious comment, bwahahaha.

For the record, now February is almost over . . .

Just sayin' I miss all your gorgeous photos and posts. I know I get to talk to you all the time, but I still love your blog!

Hugs!