Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She's 18 months!!!!


one month ...................two months ...................five months
Eighteen Months!!!!
Well a little past, but still, just by a couple weeks.
And so full of life!!!!
She is the best! She loves so many things right now. I just love this age! She is exploring and trying to figure things out. I love how curious she is! She talks up a storm and is starting to pair words together and maybe a sentence here and there. They are usually a little broken up, but she gets her point across. (I love that she does this! Makes my life soooo much easier!)
She loves princesses...it is built in I guess.
We didn't try..it just happened.
She only has 3 princess things. It started with toothpaste, then that led to a camping kids air mattress (per her request mind you) and now a book with music buttons on the sides.She loves "polis" (polish) on her toes and fingers. Sometimes that is the only way I can get her to let me cut her finger and toe nails.
She loves her bracelets.
She loves horses!She loves Blues Clues and will watch her DVD over and over if you would let her. Her way of watching is coming and going and maybe sitting down for a few seconds to sing a long.
She is a big helper and cleans up well.She loves to read her books and have them read to her!
She LOVES her bike.She loves to get clothes out of the dirty clothes and try to get "dwessed"She loves the Pixar Short Films, especially when she can cuddle Daddy and watch them on his iPhone. "Show" she'll say.She is a Daddy's girl, unless she gets hurt.
She loves to sing. This makes me and her daddy very happy.
She likes to sing:
twinkle twinkle little star, the itsy bitsy spider, Popcorn popping,
and loves for us to sing:
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, My heavenly Father Loves Me and her lullaby book that has many songs in it. She can usually sing the last word of every sentence and knows the actions if there are any.
If she hears a car go by and it is bumping it's music...she will start swinging her hand up in the air and dance to it.
She gives the best puckered lip kisses. She also gives "ee huh" (big hugs) which consists of her laying her head on one shoulder and then quickly moving to the other shoulder. She has to touch each one with her cheek.
She has now had 4 hair cuts. (it is soooo cute short)
She loves loves loves babies, real and pretend. And her blanket too. She is so gentle it amazes me.She tells me I look "pwetty" and pats my hair.
When she gets all dressed and hair done, if Bryan is home, she heads straight to where he is so she can show him how pretty she is.
She will say the blessing on the food. She starts out good, needs help with the middle, and finishes all by herself. (That is, when she wants to.)
She isn't all angel...dont' worry. She can be a tyrant if she wants. She has a
mind of her own and is learning how to use it.
She exercises her independence quite often. (I am actually grateful for this)

Our little girl is growing up!


We LOVE her so much!

9 comments:

Aceves Family said...

she is a cutie!!! we love her too!! In her pictures at the top I almost see a little of my kids in her....maybe there is some me in them :)

Jo said...

That was so much fun to see all those pictures. She's an absolute cutie!

Sue said...

Cute little cracker box prize I'd say!

TheTerry's said...

She is so beautiful! Don't they grow up fast? Thank you so so much for the package. Isaac was so excited about his cars bag, and it kept him completely occupied at church last week. Thanks so much for the hooter hider too. The pattern is very me, and I use it whenever i'm in public. You're the best!

Sarah Woolley said...

She is so adorable...the pictures are great, but getting to see her in person was so much fun! It was so fun to see you guys! And she is a doll!

Damitz Family said...

I absolutely love that first picture of her, that's just Kallie. Gorgeous, but with a little bit of attitude too ;)

You guys do a great job and we're so glad Kallie's part of our family too. Love you!

TheTerry's said...

so, i was just looking at your blog again...did kallie seriously have that much hair at one month? i thought maybe it was a wig:) my kids are so bald!

SLL said...

She just keeps on getting cuter! It is hard to believe she is already 18 months!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh! how precious is all that. Love the hands in the pockets. At least I get to see her in the pics, just wish we were closer. See you soon! I hate that I am the distance gram!