We went to the city parade today! We really enjoyed ourselves. The weather was perfect. Overcast but still warm. This was Kallie's first parade and I think she enjoyed it. She LOVED the horses!


I made her this cute outfit. I am very proud of myself (toot toot! that is my horn in case you are wondering;} ) It turned out better than I thought it would. That is always a plus!



She really, really wanted to give these horses kisses!


I just love her kissy lips! They are too cute!


Kallie love to help her Daddy! Here, as you can clearly see, she is really trying hard to help him beat this song on guitar hero! You can see the concentration all over her face as she tries to press those buttons.
Over all we had a great day! We had family and friends come over and watched fire works from our front yard. It was a really great day and a nice break from the packing and home buying stresses!
I made her this cute outfit. I am very proud of myself (toot toot! that is my horn in case you are wondering;} ) It turned out better than I thought it would. That is always a plus!
She really, really wanted to give these horses kisses!
I just love her kissy lips! They are too cute!
Kallie love to help her Daddy! Here, as you can clearly see, she is really trying hard to help him beat this song on guitar hero! You can see the concentration all over her face as she tries to press those buttons.
Over all we had a great day! We had family and friends come over and watched fire works from our front yard. It was a really great day and a nice break from the packing and home buying stresses!



1 comment:
Kallie's 4th of July outfit it sooo adorable.
Post a Comment