




^^^
These are two of my favorites! She kept pushing her sunglasses up with her hand or finger. It was so cute. She also kept pulling them down her nose to take a better look and then she would put them right back on! She is a riot!



Kallie loves drinking out of Mom or Dad's water bottle. She found it and got it out all by herself. She was very proud of herself, and she should be!


Just a couple of random ones I had forgotten about.



4 comments:
cute rachie. she is getting so big. love you miss you.
so cute. peters finally moving around heloves it. they grow up so fast
She is so cute!!! We are coming through on our way to Seattle. I think we might be there Monday and we are stopping at Grandma's and Grandpa's. It would be fun to see you! I will keep Christine updated as to when we get there if you have time to stop by.
I just love that girl of yours. This age is so much fun!
Post a Comment