
We celebrated our 4 year anniversary today (it was really yesterday though). Bryan's mom and sister, Kim, came over to be with Kallie (thank you, thank you, thank you!) and we were able to go and enjoy ourselves together. We went to Corbin's Grille. It was delicious and fun to just be together! I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband! He makes me laugh so hard sometimes! We were talking at dinner and he said I know all of his tricks. This was while I was in the process of asking him a question and he was getting ready to answer in only a way that he would, and I knew what his answer was going to be by the way he said "well,..." So I told him, "it's more fun that way because it is more of a challenge for you!" :) He chuckled. He is so great with Kallie and so sweet to me! I love him and am grateful for the 4 years that we have had together and look forward to many more!

After we came home he and Kallie went out and played some basketball (don't worry, it is the middle of march and it was freezing! It was really nice during the day though, I napped for a half hour outside in the sunshine while Kallie was sleeping). She loves to play with her Daddy. He lifts her up and she makes a basket. She even says some form of the word basketball. She gets such a kick out of putting the ball into the net. She is so funny about it sometimes. When she makes it, she puts her hands above her head and smiles so big. Gotta love this girl! Love this Daddy too!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! 4 years! wow, time flies! so sorry we missed it...I have it on my computer calendar - that I have gotten out of the habit of checking... so cute pics of b-ball! and what did you do to your Anniv. pic? Antique and blurred on the edges? just a guess...
Happy Anniversary! I am lame cuz I even talked to you and everything so sorry
aren't you guys cute! happy 4th!
Sooooooo, I did miss it after all! I am so happy with the addition to our family and love you all soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! I didn't intentionally forget, just to self involved, ha! A great 4 years from great people, thanks for sharing. Dad says happy anniversary also
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are such a cute couple. Love that pic!
happy anniversary!! gotta love the babysketball workout!!
Happy Anniversary to you both. What a nice picture of the two of you. It is wonderful to see that your love for each other has only grown over these last four years. That is definately how it should be!
Post a Comment