Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

so sorry...




apologies for the lack of updating...there is so much to be updated but we are in San Diego! Bry left to go home today and I will be here for another week YAY! We are having fun and enjoying family and weather and beautiful home! so...coming soon, christmas, new years, this trip, first haircut...what else...I will have to cruise our pictures.. I know there is more. Stay tuned!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

love that you are here.
i will stay tuned. :)

Aceves Family said...

Cute pictures...hope you have lots of fun at home!! I feel like we just buzzed through...enjoy yourself!!!

Dan and Kira said...

I am so jealous that you are enjoying the nice warm weather. Yesterday it snowed all day!

Jen and Alec said...

Can't wait--our poor kids have never been to the beach, can you believe it? Your Christmas card turned out beautifully.

Ginny said...

love the pics...can't wait for more!

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

What beautiful pictures. Glad you will be updating more soon.

Julie said...

I am waiting for the In-n-Out picture! Was so good to see you-San Diego is the best place to be in the winter.

Damitz Family said...

Gorgeous! Makes me want to move back to Cali right now. I hope you're having a fabulous trip, and we're looking forward to seeing you when you get back.

Megan Peterson said...

Hey, I need your email address because our blog is going private and I need to send you the invite.
Thanks!

jayne said...

I love the beach photos!!!! I really hope you had a wonderful time with your family. It sure sounds like you did. Your family is getting cuter and cuter by the day.

Shannon said...

We should get together since we didn't get to see you guys at Christmas. I figure you guys are going home any day now.. but if you are still here give me a buzz