Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rock Climbing





Rachel and I went rock climbing recently. We had a blast! My co-worker and his wife are avid climbers, and offered to take Rachel and me. How could we resist? I hadn't been for six or seven years and had been wanting to go for some time, and it had probably been just as long for Rachel. Rachel did really well! We didn't have climbing shoes for her, so she had a disadvantage, but she still went all the way to the top! Great job Rach! I wanted Kallie to give it a go, but we didn't have a harness her size. Next time I guess. :-) Thanks to my co-worker and his wife for being so kind and patient with us. You guys are the best! Here are some pics. Sorry for the butt shots. Only those 18 or older are allowed to view :-)

5 comments:

Damitz Family said...

That's awesome! And how cool is it that you got to bring Kallie too. You guys are awesome.

(Tip: you may even want to remove the words "adult content" from the post because you may get some interesting visitors)

Andrea said...

good job guys! that looks like tons of fun! minus the fact that i could never DO IT! i sure do miss you guys!

Aceves Family said...

Looks like fun you guys!!! Good job!!! Natalie says that she misses you guys...

Taylor said...

that little Kallie is so cute I can hardly stand it!

Demarcus Family said...

Looks like a blast, and Kallie is just a doll!