Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Hay Ride


Side note: Kallie loves to look at herself, whether it is in pictures or in the mirror, but when we showed her the pictures of her with her hat on she was really confused. She didn't recognize herself. We experimented and showed her one with out and she got all excited and then one with and she smiled but it just wasn't the same. Interesting...

9 comments:

Andrea said...

suer cute kiddo you have there. love you.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun! Wish I could have been there with you. Miss you tons!!

Stacie said...

I love your pages! What talent! And it looks like it was a fun day (but COLD!). We're going to a pumpkin patch Saturday. Isn't fall fun?!

Tyler, Thais said...

You make the cutest pages Rachel!!!

barrettandaudrey said...

She is so cute, I love the teething biscuit picture, and the cute pics with the pumpkins. She is so lucky to have you two a her parents!!

Leslie Wentz said...

Looks like you had fun!!!! I love to go to the pumpkin patch! :)

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

How fun! Pumpkin patches and fall are the best. What is Kallie going to be for Halloween? That is cute that she doesn't recognize herself with a hat on and that she gets so excited when she sees herself. That's adorable.

Damitz Family said...

hehe, I love the hat story. I just love showing them new things and watching their reactions.

We had a blast at the pumpkin patch. And your pages look fabulous! I may have to bug you for some PS tips soon here :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I just love fall and the pumpkin patch and all the colors of fall. Thanks for sharing all this with us. Kallie is so cute