Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

endulge yourself...


...I did! I went to Einsteins Bagel and got a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin shmear!!!!! SO YUM!!! In fact, I bought some to take home!!! Love the fall and love pumpkin!!! Go get one!!! You won't regret it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I've had that... yum!! Include Pumpkin Empanadas from Taco Time and you've made a best friend! If you and Bry make the drive to come see us I'll make pumpkin cake roll. :) We'll have a fall party.

Stacie said...

Oh, wow. I love those, too! Although here is what I think is even better: a sugar&cinnamon bagel with the pumpkin shmear. Try it. You won't be sorry! And I second the Pumpkin Empanadas from Taco Time. I keep watching for the banner that alerts the public that they're available. Oh my. For some reason they're best at the Kaysville location, though. Just fyi. And now I will stop typing.

Damitz Family said...

drooool. That sounds SO good right now!

My neighbor just gave me ten sugar pumpkins to puree. It looks like you and Bry might have to help us consume some pumpkin confections soon. I hope that's ok ;)