Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blessing Day

Kallie was blessed a month ago and I am just getting around to posting pictures of it. Sorry. It was a great day though! We had a lot of family and friends come to support her. I am sad we didn't get a picture of everyone that was there but I spent most of the luncheon time upstairs feeding Kallie (she wanted to eat too!) It was an adventure. We had a lot of people in our little place. But it was so much fun and I was overwhelmed with the support and love we received from everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beautiful family and beautiful girl and must have been a beautiful day. How I long to be close to all of you but we aren't in that state yet! ;-( My heart if full, thank you for making such a beautiful blog so I can see you all. luvs

Catmull's said...

Your family is so cute! I know you don't know me Rachel, but I went to HS with your husband. it's fun to see his family.

Jen said...

Rachel, I know Bryan from high schoool. (I met you once right before you two got married). I found his photography blog and he told me about your family blog. Maybe you and I can get to know each other too. :o)

Your little girl is ADORABLE! She's soo smiley. I just love it - it makes me jealous that my little boy doesn't smile very much yet (7 weeks old).

Can you put me on your safe list when you change your blog to private?

Super B said...

beautiful!! that blanket looks so familiar! Actually I have the same exact one. Granny made mine 6 years ago and I have been anxiously awaiting the day I could use it! Kallie is a doll. Love the pics and the post.

can't wait to meet her, not to mention you Rachel!

Tami said...

Kallie really does smile a lot! Her blessing dress is gorgeous. That is such a nice page you made to remember the day. Great pics.

Damitz Family said...

It was a fun day! You all look so wonderful and so happy together as a family!