Kallie has started to talk and play copy cat games. She and Bryan started a tongue game that they both love. He sticks his tongue out, she sticks her out back. The quality of these is terrible cause they are from my phone, but the sound is really what you want anyway.
I (Rachel) was playing the tongue game with her this time. Sorry about the spit up at the end. :s
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
she so cute. its hard to be so far away. love the cooing
Sooo wish I could be there and hold her and see all of my Utah family more often!!! Love you!
aww, these are the kind of baby sounds that I like! ;) I love it!
Good girl! She is awesome! We love you guys
-Susie and Jay
so so cute. I love when they start cooing. Thanks for sharing
What a treasure. Technology is so great. What a peaceful way to end my day. Thanks for taking the time to share. I just love the responding that starts. I love hearing your voice too!
Post a Comment