
This was a picture we took because Bryan had a portrait assignment due in his photography class. It was the first of many photo shoots we'll do of Kallie, I'm sure. The hardest part about photographing babies, is hoping they don't excrete any bodily fluids on you while doing it!



8 comments:
what a darling!! and how lucky is she that her parents are such good photographers?!
hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to parenthood.
I LOVE IT!!! Did she pee on your hand?? Just kidding!! I love her beautiful face and her hair!
Congradulations! The long wait was total worth it,right? She is sooo adorable.I wish you all the happiness in life and the eternities together.You have a beautiful family.
That's fantastic. I'm sure between the two of you, it's hard to ever put the camera down! You'll have more pictures of her than you'll know what to do with...but it will be totally worth it.
HI! This is Malarie Leao! I came across your blog randomly and was so surprised to see you guys! Your baby girl is beautiful!!! She has so much hair and its gorgeous! I thought I'd just say hi, and hope you're all doing well. We have a blog too so feel free to check it out... jaderandmalarie.blogspot.com
I am quite positive none of our kids ever had heads small enough to fit in a hand like that!!! She is beautiful!
LOL, they do tend to sneak up on you, don't they? Your poor girl may start claiming she's abused from photo shoots *wink*
She's beautiful!
How precious. You are an excellent photographer and you have a beautiful baby to model for the pictures. The wrinkly skin is so cute too.
Post a Comment