
In case you didn't already know...here she is. Our bundle of joy. I find myself just staring at her in disbelief. We feel so blessed.
I am doing well. Healing. Bry has been so good at keeping up on the blog and helping with all that he is able to. I am so grateful that my Mom was here. I don't know what I would have done with out her! Thanks Mom, you are the greatest! Love you!
I am totally lost as far as email and blogging goes. I wasn't able to sit for quite sometime so I just didn't bother...plus I didn't really have the time to be honest! :) Thanks for all your support and love! We appreciate it!



2 comments:
Congratulations multiple times over you two! (Three?) I'm sure you'll have plenty of blogging material now, and I'll be watching *wink!
I hope you had the heater on! She looks so content! miss you (her) tons! Love, Mom
Look forward to Sandy and fam coming down to fill the void.
Post a Comment