Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kallie is all Smiles!

12 comments:

RaeRae said...

i like the song but i want to hear her laugh.

James and Summer said...

laughing comes soon - that is awesome that she is smilin' already! a little ahead of the game actually! great video of it. she is adorable!

Damitz Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she's smiling already - doesn't it just melt your heart?! She's absolutely adorable.

GA Howes said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Love it!

GA Howes said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Love it!

Tawny said...

oh I love that! I can't believe how much of a mix she is of you two. I do see alot of Mom in her!

Jen and Alec said...

Oh my gosh, she is cute! I love your pictures and wish we still lived close enough to mooch off of your awesome photo skills!

Jen and Alec said...

Oh my gosh, she is cute! I love your pictures and wish we still lived close enough to mooch off of your awesome photo skills!

barrettandaudrey said...

okay so isn't she young to be smiling like that? I haven't had a baby in a while so I could be wrong but a swear Daven didn't smile for the longest time. She is so beautiful I am so happy for you!

Ginny said...

If a picture is worth a thousand words, than that video is a serious novel!!! She is beautiful and the smiles are awesome. Nicole was an early smiler...watch out, it will get her far!!!

Muffin said...

I still can't believe all that hair! Lucky! I understand about no routine. Char is now 7 wks. and still no routine, but we're working on it. I wish you the best of luck in recovering.

m_and_m said...

She. Is. Simply. Beautiful. And seriously, smiling like that that early? Wow.

I am so happy for you. She looks like a special little one...even in her hospital pictures she just looked like an old little spirit, ya know?

I'm sorry I missed the shower, btw. Love you!