While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!
Check out this hair! No, Rachel hasn't started coloring our baby's hair yet, those highlights are natural. That'll be nice on Daddy's pocketbook if it stays that way :-)
LOOOOOVE IT! Of course, she has personality...she is made from the two of you! Although, I do recognize that face with thte tongue out. I have seen that many times before!
Look at all that gorgeous hair! She is so alert and active on that video clip like she is just trying to take in everything. That is amazing. Congratulations again. She's a doll!
Congratulations from the Ross Family. She is darling and she looks like you, Rachel. My favorite mixed chorus teacher in Junior High was Kallie Jorgenson. Love her name.
Congratulations you guys!!! She is such a doll...and I absolutely love the hair. Looks like she has plenty to spare for Ericka and the others we'll have some day! Good work. I do want more details about the delivery and everything else.
Wow! She's got a head of hair. Our little Charlotte has gone bald. Count your blessings, or your locks.... hee hee hee. Congratulations. Good luck with the upcoming weeks, they're a bit rough. If you'd like, check out my blog and see some pics of little Char. She's a month old today. http://thegraysonsfaces.blogspot.com/
Bryan, I laughed with joy just seeing those pictures of your beautiful little girl. That video looks to me like the mouth stretches I was taught to do before I sing :)~Jay
12 comments:
She is beautiful!!!! Congrates!!
LOOOOOVE IT! Of course, she has personality...she is made from the two of you! Although, I do recognize that face with thte tongue out. I have seen that many times before!
Sandy
Look at all that gorgeous hair! She is so alert and active on that video clip like she is just trying to take in everything. That is amazing. Congratulations again. She's a doll!
Congratulations from the Ross Family. She is darling and she looks like you, Rachel. My favorite mixed chorus teacher in Junior High was Kallie Jorgenson. Love her name.
Congratulations you guys!!! She is such a doll...and I absolutely love the hair. Looks like she has plenty to spare for Ericka and the others we'll have some day! Good work. I do want more details about the delivery and everything else.
We are so excited for you guys!!!!!! What a tongue! So much hair! Good blogging; we will be checking in.
She's so sweet! I'm still in shock at her locks, lol. (yeah, I'm a geek, lol!) That's amazing.
what a doll! glad she is finally here. Love the hair! I bet it is so soft! Can't wait to meet her (and you Rachel, for that fact!)
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I wouldn't know what to do with a baby that actually had hair. It's beautiful!
Wow! She's got a head of hair. Our little Charlotte has gone bald. Count your blessings, or your locks.... hee hee hee. Congratulations. Good luck with the upcoming weeks, they're a bit rough. If you'd like, check out my blog and see some pics of little Char. She's a month old today.
http://thegraysonsfaces.blogspot.com/
Bryan, I laughed with joy just seeing those pictures of your beautiful little girl. That video looks to me like the mouth stretches I was taught to do before I sing :)~Jay
Oh, she is so beautiful! She should donate some of her hair to locks for love for those of us whose babies are hair challenged.
Post a Comment