Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A light at the end of the tunnel.

I can see the light! Not only for the morning sickness but for the summer job! I want to run to it...but all things in good time. I am starting to feel better. There is a light at the end of this morning sickness tunnel which I am so very grateful for and feel very lucky. I am not 100% just yet, but so much better during the day than I was! What a relief! I am also starting to show which is exciting. It adds a little bit of reality to an already very real situation.
Newest news!!! We are not going to Houston and we are coming home!!! We are very excited!!! This means we leave in two weeks instead of six! Since we have prayed about and finalized this decision opportunities have been opening up to us for which we are very grateful! We will see where they take us but for now we are just very happy to return home and begin life again. I am excited to get settled and find a permanent doctor etc... It is an added bonus that I am starting to feel better because we will have a long two day road trip ahead of us. We will leave around Labor day. See some of you soon!

5 comments:

Tami said...

How far along are you? Could you be further along than you think? Just wondering because you sound like you might be further along than 10 or 11 weeks.
Secondly, good luck with the long drive. I hope it goes well. I can't think of anything worse than a loooong drive when you're nauseous.

Bry and Rach said...

Tami, I am wondering the same thing actually. Makes me a bit nervous cause it doesn't make sense, but I am also bigger than I think I should be for 10 weeks :)

Sue said...

Just roll down the windows and breathe the fresh air - honestly that helped me a lot! Good luck - Everyone will be glad to have you closer!

DRIVE SAFELY!

Kelli said...

You MUST be more than 10-11 weeks. I didn't start showing until I was like 20 weeks. I mean, I could tell, but the average Joe couldn't...check into that. Be careful on your drive back!!

Damitz Family said...

We can't wait to see you again! I hope the drive goes well for you. Just take your time. Tell yourselves, "We're not in a hurry, we don't want to die." :)

Ya know, it all depends on your body type. I'm six months and people are saying, "Wow, you're pregnant?" I thought it was obvious by now. I really hope they're not thinking that my hips and butt are always this big!