Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Monday, July 9, 2007

The water park!!!



We had a great day on Monday when we were treated to Hurricane Harbor. It is a water park with water slides, a wave pool, a lazy river, boogie boarding waves, a knee boarding wave, and a kiddie pool. Despite the outbursts of rain which closed down the rides more than once and eventually shut down the park...we had the greatest time just relaxing and enjoying the patches of sun. :)





This is
Bryan's wild ride down the slide!!!
John the boogie boarding champ!



Jeffery teaching that wave a thing or two!!
Thought bubble:"This wave is for amateurs!"






Bryan is sulking cause this was the
second time he was in the line just about to go down the slide and they closed it due to storms....all that time in line and nothing to show for it.









Tim Wilda on one side...James Wilda on the other...
and the race begins.




Waiting out the storm...all rides closed! You can't tell, but it is pouring! We ended up leaving.







But, oh what fun we had while it lasted! So tired from the patches of sun :) and fun in the water.


What a great day!

4 comments:

GA Howes said...

Look like a lot of fun!! Thanks for the details and pictures!

MerryPair said...

I love seeing people's blogs! It's so fun to see what is going on in your lives and what fun things you are doing! Thanks for sending me the sight!

I hope you are not roasting too much in Texas!

Jessica

Damitz Family said...

How fun! Phooey on the storms, but it looks awesome out there.

Love ya!
Chris

Super B said...

That looks like so much fun. Hey, thanks for the comments on the blog. Yeah, do you have an email address? What about Bryan? I would like to be able to email you sometime. Although we have never met, I have heard great things about you and can't wait to meet you. Are you guys in UT? I heard you were gone for the summer. Let me know. I am going to Utah next week and if you guys are there I would love to see you. Anyhow, my email is
russbecsrobinson@gmail.com
just email me your address. Thanks.
love, Becca