Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Plaid Barn

The Plaid Barn
is a super fun discount site that has cute little things all the time!  
You have to check them out!  Promise??
Especially.right.now,
 because they are having a fun giveaway!! 
Everybody loves free stuff, right?  
They also always send a cute little treat in with your goodies.  
How fun is that?!

Check it here:

and go getchya some!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Um this was just plain rude. I was so excited you had updated your blog so I can see your cute kids and how big they are as well as know what is happening in the McCracken household and I got this. Rude I tell you, Rude;)