Meet
Dylan Patrick
Born at 4:05pm on the 25th of October
So happy to be in the world :) Can you tell?
Kallie adores him and is such a great big sister!
I am not gonna lie, he is pretty much awesome! Kallie is a great helper and is very patient with him and with having to wait. We are loving our new addition and lack of sleep ;). I will post more details and other posts when we are a bit more settled and I can sneak away some time.




7 comments:
Rachel, you look fabulous in that picture right after you had him! He is darling and I can't wait till we're all healthy and can come love on him! :)
Bryan and Rachel, what a sweet little family you have! We just had our second in June and it's so fun having one of each! We wish you guys the very best and are enjoying seeing little glimpses of your life! Congratulations!
Wow you look fantastic right after giving birth!! I am so glad you are doing well and adjusting and that Kallie is handling it all well. So happy for you guys. He is so adorable!
ADORABLE!! congratulations, sweet family!
Awwww!!! He is SO CUTE! You all are so cute. What a wonderful family! We miss you and love you and are so glad Dylan Patrick and his mommy are healthy.
Aw, he's precious! Congratulations :)
Courtney Lane
courtneylanemichaels.blogspot.com
Rach. He is so beautiful. And you look aswesome! I don't think it's right to look that good right after having a baby, but kudos to you! Hope you've had a great Christmas holiday.
Post a Comment