Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

West Haven Days 2011

We have had a fun and eventful summer full of parades and family and fun!  This was at our local West Haven Days parade and carnival.  The parade was short and sweet (which we were grateful for because it was HOT) and then Kallie got to go play with her friends at the carnival.


 Kallies first time in a bouncy house.  She was really nervous, but after a while go the hang of it...with a litte encouragement from her friends. 
 Kallie and Lucy goin' down the big slide together.
Then we walked around and looked at the car show and some of the vendors.  One of which was this lady who does pony parties and had her ponies there.  They were a big hit!

No comments: