12 weeks
I fell in love with these pictures. Looked at them several times a day. I am already bonded and love this baby more than words can express. It makes all the sickness worth it :)
16 weeks
My baby bump at 16 weeks. The morning of my appt. to find out that........
those are BOY PARTS!!!!!! YAY!
If you aren't ultra sound savvy...the boy parts are right under the + sign the Dr. placed right above it.
My alien faced babe! I know it's creepy, but I love it. When I saw it on the screen I said
"Hi there baby!"
Good, strong heart beat!
I could not be happier! We are all so excited! Kallie is excited too! She gives baby brother hugs and loves all the time. She prays for him constantly and is excited for him to come out!
When I told Kallie, at the Dr's office that it was a boy, she said "oh, Daddy is gonna be so excited!"
I just love to watch her be a big sister already! Melts my heart.
I am feeling much, much better. I have more energy and can actually make dinner now and then. It is so nice to feel good again. I can over do it and that is never a good thing, but over all we are on the up and up.
My next appt. I will already be half way. WOW!










No comments:
Post a Comment