We had a couple of warm days where I was feeling well enough to have a picnic outside in our driveway. It was nice to feel the sun on our faces.
Kallie has mastered the iPad. She is a pro and we have books and games and shows on there for her to watch, do and read/listen to. This bed she is on is actually a twin mattress that we put in the office when my brother came and we never moved out. It was nice to not have to lay on the floor and when I was spending most of the first trimester laying down, it was also nice to be in the same area as Kallie and interact with her a little more. I am happy to say that that bed is no longer there :) Hooray for feeling better!
Braids. Kallie loves them. These only lasted like 20 minutes cause her hair is so short, but she was so happy with them.
Another rare sunshiney spring day. Love this girl. She loves to be outside. Especially after being inside for such a long winter and a lot of what should have been spring.
I told her to smile...this is what I got. She is such a character.
So this might be one of my favorite pictures. This was mothers day I believe. I had a headache (getting those a lot these days) and was laying down. Kallie was finally done with her quiet time and came to join us. She is so wiggly :) I couldn't fall asleep anyway, but she decided the most comfortable way for her to spend her time with us was to put her head on my back/waist (I was laying on my side with my back toward her trying desperately to get some rest) and to kick her legs up on Bry. Notice how he is
SOUND ASLEEP!
Seriously?!?!?!?
How that man falls asleep so fast and so deep I will never understand! I can't believe he slept through all her wiggles. She would shake her feet, move them, laugh....and he just kept sleepin'.
Ahhh, I can finally stand my dog again. I know he looks a little silly with his hair so short, but I LOVE not having his hair around the house and love that he doesn't smell nearly as bad as he did with his hair all long and shaggy. I mean, he was over due (due to the fact that I was pretty much housebound) but man he was a smelly puppy to my super duper preggo nose. This was the day he got his hair cut. He is sulking in the hallway...drama!
This was May 19th, the same day as my dr.s appt. I just love this little girl and all the cuteness she contains!
Our friends invited us over for dinner a couple weeks ago and the girls had a blast dancing to and playing this game. It was awesome to watch them. Too bad I didn't get any video of Bry doing the Zumba game or this dancing game...now that would have been some thing to share ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment