Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mom and Suzy's Visit: Treehouse Museum and Union Station

 While my Mom and sister were here we went and did a few fun things.  Bry took the day off and we went to the Treehouse museum, Union Station and then to The Pizza Factory for dinner.  The kids had a great time.  Union Station was quite chilly, but Peter loved seeing the trains and being able to climb on them.
 Sometimes it is hard to get them past this point.  This is right as you come in.
 The Treehouse museum really is a great place.  So many things to do.  The kids always have a fun time!
 Kallie LOVED having her Daddy come along!  I was so glad he was able to take a day to spend playing with us all.
 They had little parachuters you could send up the pulley and then toss down.  The kids were enthralled. If you look closely Peter and Bryan are up top throwing the guys down.

Cheezers!
 My sister Suzy...I am not sure I really got any good pictures of her while she was here :( But there she is, and she WAS here...proof ;)
Kallie loves this part of the Treehouse.  She loves to play doctor and to play with the babies.  She would stay here the entire time if we would let her.


 Carter was fast asleep for most of it.
They loved dressing up and going on adventures.  Bry is really great at doing fun things like this with the kiddos.



 This is the first time that Kallie really has dressed up.  It was fun to see how excited she got in each new outfit.   A true girl. 

 Kallie LOVES babies and loves to hold them.  She is so sweet with them too!  She loved having Peter and Carter here. We usually only get to see them on Skype, but it was great to actually have them here to play with in person!

Union Station
 It was quite chilly here at Union Station.  But climbing on the trains was a big hit.  Peter was loving it.


1 comment:

TheTerry's said...

THe treehouse museum looks like so much fun! I looked that up on line a couple years ago and wanted to make the trek, but have never gotten around to it. It'll have to go back on my list :)