Blog worthy cell phone captures...
Kallie loves to make a train out of her chairs form her table. She always has such great passengers too.
She got the Pretty Pretty Princess game for her birthday...and LOVES it. She wins (for real) almost every time! It's rigged I tell ya!
Even Dad plays with her :) Doesn't he look fancy?!
Kallie is learning how to put clips in her hair :) and she is playing the Pretty Pretty Princess game.
Kallie and her cousin Natalie watchin' a show together.
We had a warm day...well two actually. And we spent a good couple hours outside each day. I got sunburnt from taking her to the neighborhood park. :s Luckily she did not. I love this bare footed, sunglasses, sidewalk chalk picture. Makes me crave warmer days!
Kallie has dropped her afternoon nap. We have changed to quiet time instead. She goes in her room and plays with her toys quietly for about an hour. Sometimes I find her like this though, all tucked in and asleep. {heart}
These are some of the pop beads that Kallie got for her birthday. She loves that she can do them herself. This is her "princess" get up. It usually involves some princess shoes and a tutu as well.
I have some cute videos to share as well, but I have to wait for them to load...












No comments:
Post a Comment