Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gingerbread House 12.19.10

This is the first year in a long time that I have done a gingerbread house.  I am loving that Kallie is old enough to really enjoy this stuff, cause I was missing it and lacking the motivation to do it as an adult.  This was the night before we decorated it.  We had to put it together and let it set before we decorated it.



She is just a little excited to put all the candy on the house.
Me and my girl.

I love her concentration.  She is very particular (kinda like her mom) and she concentrates really herd to get things just right.

I think Kallie looks a lot like her dad! 
The finished house.  We had so much fun listening to Christmas music and decorating the house.  It was alos fun to eat over the next few days :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh, Kallie, you and your faces just crack me up! I just love you!

Your gingerbread house looks awesome! You do the real thing and I'm so impressed :) An awesome tradition, that's for sure!