Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

Day 6

I am grateful for my Mom! She is an AMAZING person! She is so loving, thoughtful, kind, helpful, smart, tender, has great common sense (thanks for passing that along, no really, I am grateful for that!) She has an amazing voice (thanks for that too). She taught me to be a good mother, and continues to teach me every day! She has taught me to have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and how to recognize the whisperings of The Holy Ghost. There are not enough words to express my love for my Mom! I love you, Mom and will ALWAYS need you! Even when I am old! You are such an amazing friend to me and I am so blessed to be your daughter!

Me, my beautiful Mom and my sister, Summer
 I love this picture of my Mom and Kallie. This is from our Cali trip we took in March.  
and I LOVE this one of her looking at Kallie.  She adores her grandkids and it is written all over her face!

No comments: