Day 22
I am thankful for Lucy Lou. She is the little girl that I watch. She is only a month older than Kallie and it is only a few times a week for a few hours at a time, but we sure have a great time when she is here! Kallie LOVES it when she comes over and sometimes it is really nice for Kallie to have someone else to occupy her time. :) She told me that she liked me the other day. That made me feel really good, because you know it is the truth coming from a 2 1/2 year olds mouth!
| couple of hats I made for a client. |




2 comments:
I have absolutely loved reading all these posts. You're an inspiration, you know! Love you!
Oh my gosh, I love those hats!! Just for future information, how much do you charge for your ridiculously adorable hats?!!
Post a Comment