Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 17

Day 17
 I am grateful for my brothers and sisters and my brothers and sisters in law. Each one of them is an example to me in some way or another. We each have our different strengths and weaknesses and we are able to lean on each other to help us through all of the things that we have to go through in life! They are some of my bestest friends and I am blessed to be a part of my family! I love you!
McCracken Family 2010
(soon to be outdated again.  Another little one is due any day now!
Chris, far right, had her baby just a few days later and Alexis, in the yellow shirt just next to me, is due any day!)
DeMarcus Family 2005
(minus the oldest kids that live far away...Hawaii, Florida...)
oh man, I wish I still fit into those jeans!  That was the year I got married.  We all look so young!!!
DeMarcus Family 2010
Carter's baby blessing
(sans me, Bry and Kallie.  We couldn't go :( so everyone was there but us.)
...again, missing the oldest kids that live far away.
look at ALL these fun grandkids!
The oldest brothers and sisters have kids and some of their kids have kids too.

No comments: