Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Kallie doing Ballet


My Kallie girl doing her own form of Ballet. Ever since we went to her cousins dance recital, she has been non-stop. She always asks to put music on and she is sure to grab her black "ballet shoes" and off she goes! :)

7 comments:

James and Summer said...

so darling. great twirls Kallie?
Abby asks: "Can we talk to her through the video and tell her how good she's doing? (After my negative reply) Oh. Well, can we skype with them then and have her dance for us? or maybe we can all dance for each other? Yes, call Aunt Rachie right now and ask her. It would be soooooo much fun!

Brett and Rachel said...

How adorable! I love it!

Chanty Cling said...

She is so cute. That is the sweetest thing I have seen.

RaeRae said...

so cute. i am dizzy from watching. peter was trying to get her attention the whole time it was funny.

Carrie said...

that's so sweet! i love the little leg lifts she adds in there and i love how she has to have her 'ballet shoes' on.

Damitz Family said...

So cute! You're definitely going to have to get her into dance when she's old enough. She'll love it!

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss and hug her tight - she is so cute and I miss her so much and you too and of course Bry. loves
This is so cute, what a character