I came into Kallie's room to find her sleeping with her doll like this. I just could not stand the cuteness of it so I braved a picture (or two) and just stared at my little mommy. I did not put her to bed like this. She did it all by herself! I just love this little girl! She is the best!
This is another thing that I LOVE to see and pulls at my tender heartstrings! Kallie loves her Daddy and he is so good to her too! They just have the best time together! She loves to read and be read to. The book they are reading is The Lorax. It was one of mine when I was a kid. It is a little long for her now. She/we skip alot of pages, but it is still fun to read!
These two are the best and the loves of my life!



1 comment:
Those pictures of her are PRICELESS! How adorable. I'm loving the updates. :)
Post a Comment