Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good clean rock


Here it is friends, my cousin, the lead singer of Good Morning Milo, has come out with a new cd! You really need to check them out! They are quite good!
you can follow them on twitter: http://twitter.com/goodmorningmilo
and you can catch them on myspace as well: http://www.myspace.com/goodmorningmilo

But most importantly you can find their CD's on iTunes! You really should go check it out and if it sounds good to you..then get it for sure!!!! It is good and clean!

2 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

1/23/2010. Jay ran 5.0 miles. Light pace. Mild/moderate hills. 52min 20sec.

Unknown said...

1/26/10. Jay ran mile repeats x 2. Mild hills. Moderate-hard pace. 7min 47sec and 7min 29sec. I hope you don't mind me your their blog like this. Without some sort of social accountability, it is hard to be motivated on my own.

I'm not ready to go buy an album or anything, but is there a way to listen to more studio recordings of GMM?