Our Christmas letters got mailed a bit late this year...but they are on their way. Hopefully they will come to you soon! We hope that all is well with you! Happy Holidays!
You should be able to click on the images to make them bigger (especially the letter part :)


If you can't click on this and make it bigger, it says this:Dear Family and Friends,
We are excited to be able to tell you about another great year! Our biggest news this year is that we bought a townhome in July and we are really enjoying having our own place! We are also excited to be here for a few years! It has room to grow and we hope to fill it soon. Bryan is doing great things, as always! We feel very blessed that he has such a secure job in these times of economic hardship. He is still being a "super Daddy," going to school in the evenings and continuing to do his photography on the side. We can now say that he is a published photographer! We are so proud of him! He was published in a book called "Capture My Utah" and his photography will be in many peoples homes! He ran the Ragnar relay again this year and improved quite a bit from last year! He plans to do it again next year with a family team! (minus me, I think I would probably die!) I have been so blessed and am very grateful to be able to stay home with Kallie. While I have been at home I have had opportunities to dabble in some design work for wedding invitations and bridal showers. It has been a great experience and a lot of fun! I have been keeping my hands busy with sewing also. I love to have Kallie help me whenever possible and she is such a great helper! I am the primary chorister in our ward and love to teach the children the principles and doctrines of the gosple through music. Kallie is as wonderful and spicey as ever! She is growing so fast and never ceases to amaze Bryan and I. She will be 2 in February! She is taking a Mom and Tot tumbling class and really enjoys it. She now hangs like a monkey from the rod in her closet like she does at “class”. She is the best helper! She likes to clean up and help put away the silverware. She LOVES babies! In a room full of kids her age she will pick the baby to cuddle and play with. She is a good little mommy! She loves to sing and hum. If you ever wonder if she is listening or not, just put on some music and she will start to sing the words that she can understand. She loves to repeat words in the scriptures as we read them and enjoys saying her own prayers. All in all we are grateful that the good has outweighed the bad, not necessarily the challenging, but we are grateful for the challenges. They help us to grow! We have a deep appreciation for our Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ. We are grateful for all that they have done and continue to do for us! Please know that you are in our thoughts and often in our prayers. We hope that you have had a wonderful year and will be blessed in this year to come!
Love, Bryan, Rachel & Kallie
::: please feel free to check our blog: http://thecrackerbox.blogspot.com ::: you can also email us: thecrackers1@gmail.com :::



6 comments:
Paul is laughing that sir Duke has more pictures than the fam...the cards are so cute!!!
Hey Bryan and Rachel,
I just got your Christmas card and I just wanted to let you know that we have a blog as well! Log on and check out what is going on our lives! It was great to hear from you!
Love ya,
Sharlie
thanks for the card of your beautiful family! merry christmas!
We got your Christmas card. You have such an adorable family. What great pictures and what a cute way to dress the card up.
How many white Westies can one family have? We are getting up there, aren't we? Your card was so cute! I'm also very excited to see the pics of KT's wedding when they are finished.
So glad I got to see this. Your family is so cute. I'm excited to follow. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment