I made a really cute new blog background...and I can't get it to post right...so this is it for now. I don't have time to go all HTML on this issue (especially since I will have to figure it all out first) Sigh, this may be the end of cute blog backgrounds...doesn't most everyone use google reader these days anyway??? No one even really sees it.
Told you it was cute!
Told you it was cute!



7 comments:
that IS cute! but i still like how it looks now with the blue. and your header is adorable. i wish i knew how to do all that stuff. i just keep mine simple- white. but only because i don't know how to do the rest.
Ok, your header is so stinking ADORABLE! I might copy you on it a little bit... :) I love all the new pictures, too! You guys are just way too cute.
it is SOOOOO cute! hope you get it to work :) and I like looking at people's blogs better than google reader - but it does take more time :)
It is beyond cute, but you are right about the googlereader! You are so talented!
VERY cute!!
Love it and yes i total agree but a bummer deal!
It is cute and no, I see the backgrounds. I do like your header...good job!!
Post a Comment