Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

20 months old and family pictures

We went to Farmington Trail and took some fun family pictures. Kallie was having so much fun and loved running around. She lasted about 15 minutes and then wanted to just wanted to run around and play! It was gorgeous! I love fall!

I love the tongue. She is so full of spunk! That is the best family shot we were able to get. Most of the rest of them have her running away. :)

Hey, it's me :)

How can you not love this girl! She is so fun and so cute! She brightens my day with that sweet little smile and her crazy tongue!!!!

Can you believe how big she is! I can't believe that she is almost 2! She is her own little person and loves to be herself! She has such a great personality! She is very spicy (wouldn't have it any other way) and is a teaser big time!

We got some fun shots! (Thanks Chris) It sure helps that little Kallie is so photogenic. :)
Towards the end we had to bribe little miss with a dumdum sucker...I brought a BLUE one!!! There was blue everywhere.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

cute. miss ya.

Stacie said...

Ok, I am in love with Kallie's hair!! It must pay to have a hairdresser as a mom! :) And of course, to have an adorable little girl. Love the family pic, and I LOVE that one of you! Beautiful.

Aceves Family said...

you look fabulous Rach!!! and your pictures turned out great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy you posted pics. Glad there are some of all of you. I enjoyed talking to you while looking at the pics! Can't wait to see you and just kiss that little cute face all over! So fun to hear her little voice - I need to call more often! Love you!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful and the offspring is such a true portrait of that.

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

What great pictures! You are beautiful Rachel! It is hard to believe how big Kallie has gotten. She is such a doll!

TheTerry's said...

too cute. kyle and i love fall. it is certainly our favorite season. the world turns so beautiful and colorful. i love it! but i'm dreading the winter...

Kim said...

These are such pretty pictures! What a sweet family!

Savannah said...

Darling pics...just beautiful :)