Just an FYI...
While I am doing some catch up I am post dating the posts to the date they occurred...so there may be a few that are farther back than you think, that you might have missed. I have to do it this way so I keep the events in order. Thanks!

Monday, October 12, 2009

help wanted...

I want to reorganize our pictures and Bry and I can't decide on a solution. The way they are now works, but I don' t think it is the most efficient or effective!
(and I just don't like it ok!!!)

Any suggestions???

How do you organize your photo's?

8 comments:

Andrea said...

i don't ;)

Damitz Family said...

Well what's your current system?

I organize mine by year, then into folders by months. I use the Photoshop Elements Organizer and tag them like crazy too. Person, event, crafts, school, etc. Makes things really easy for me.

Kim said...

When you decide how to do it, you MUST let me know. I have too many photos in crazy places--my computer and hard copies. Yikes.

RaeRae said...

just le your computer crash and then you wont be able to even see them so you won't have to organize them. ha ha thats how we did it.

Anonymous said...

Some in a box in my closet, some downstairs in the laundry room/cold storage, some under my desk, some in the drawer under the color supply, some on my book shelf. You get the idea....overwhelming! I did get a thing a mibopper that puts the negatives on the computer, or something like that. It was my goal this year to do the pics but too much got in the way. Love you and good luck.

Our Blog said...

thank you so much for solving our haircutting in the garage issues! you are now famous on our blog -- there is a picture of you cutting Cadence's hair on there!

Jen and Alec said...

No ideas, but post your solution. Kallie is so darn cute- and how lucky to have your childhood documented by such talented photographers!

GA Howes said...

We organize them by download date using picasa. This way they are on the computer and "favorites" are online just incase of a computer crash. you can allow certain people to see the pics/videos or send special invites. You can also create multiple folders with same pics depending on the project you are working on. Very user friendly...even I can do it...although Cliff does most of it.